-   -   Converting numbers to text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/42749-converting-numbers-text.html)

Ewout Stoutjesdijk

Converting numbers to text

Is there any formula (if so, I can't find it) that will convert currency in
one cell to text in another cell? I mean that, for example, if I type ‚¬15,25
in one cell that the other cell reads "fifteen euro 25 ct." If the formula
exists for the Dutch language it would be just perfect.

Bob Phillips

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--

HTH