-   -   How do I lookup and return different values when the lookup value. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4245-how-do-i-lookup-return-different-values-when-lookup-value.html)

kg

How do I lookup and return different values when the lookup value.

I am trying to do a vlookup for data where the same array is used more than
once so it always returns the first value. How do I have it return the other
corresponding data.

CLR

Try looking at Data Filter AutoFilter............it will return all the
rows that has the criteria condition........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3