-   -   How do I print one image (say page 1) twice on the same page? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/42448-how-do-i-print-one-image-say-page-1-twice-same-page.html)

Hulk2099

How do I print one image (say page 1) twice on the same page?

Hello, does anyone know if Excel offer the print option of printing 2up?
Meaning, printing the same page twice on one sheet (ie: page 1 printed twice
-perhaps landscape, side-by-side, and 50% of course. I have tried and I do
not know if Excel is capable of this. Any assistance is appreciated.

Drew

Hi there
I had exactly the same question a few months ago. The simple answer is
Excel can't do this easily.
So a workaround is required. What I did for my workbook was to add an
extra worksheet on which I copied what I wanted to print. I called the
worksheet "Double". The worksheet has these settings:
A4 Landscape 55% print size.

Here is the routine from my program:

Sub a5bProgReportPrinter()
Set Shr = Sheets("Progress"): Set Shd = Sheets("Data")
a5bEventsOff
w = 0 'P2 onto one Page flag
Sheets("Double").Range("A1:R59").Clear
For T = Shr.[M9] + 4 To Shr.[P9] + 4
a5bLoadProgDetails (T) 'Load details
Select Case Trim(Application.Caller)
Case "P1P" 'for printing only 1 page
Sheets("Progress").PrintOut From:=1, To:=1, copies:=1
Application.Wait Now + TimeValue("00:00:02")
Case "P2P" 'for printing 2 onto one page
w = w + 1
If w = 1 Then
Shr.Range("A1:H58").Copy Sheets("Double").[A1]
End If
If w 1 Then
w = 0
Shr.Range("A1:H58").Copy Sheets("Double").[J1]
Sheets("Double").PrintOut From:=1, To:=1, copies:=1
Sleep 500 'Time delay - don't overflow print buffer
Sheets("Double").Range("A1:R59").Clear
End If
End Select

Next T
If w = 1 Then Sheets("Double").PrintOut From:=1, To:=1, copies:=1
Shr.[A6].Select
a5bEventsOn
End Sub

Hope this helps.

Andrew Bourke

Dave Peterson

Excel can't do this, but lots of newer printers have this capability, well not
to print the same page twice, but to print 2-up.

--

Dave Peterson

Hulk2099

Drew, I appreciate your reply. Seem like you found a way around it using
advanced formulation -kudos! I am going to give it a shot.

Best regards, Jerry

"Drew" wrote:

[...]

Dave,

Thank you for your reply. Besides attempting the advaced formula technique
suggested by Drew, I'll look into printers as well. I have many uses for 2-up
printing on Excel.

Warm regards,
Jerry