-   -   two ifs? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/42391-two-ifs.html)

Bel

two ifs?

I try to write the formula to get the bonus for salesperson.
If salesperson sell Queen mattress pad and at or over $89.95, bonus=selling
price*10%, otherwise bonus=0; If salesperson sell King mattress pad and at or
over $99.95, bonus=selling price*10%, otherwise bonus=0. But I forgot how to
apply two ifs together? Tks in advance

Ian

IF(logical_test,value_if_true,IF(logical_test,valu e_if_true,value_if_false))

--
Ian