-   -   excel status bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4237-excel-status-bar.html)

shoe gal

excel status bar

I want to be able to highligt a column or row of numbers and see the sum in
the status bar. Right now it shows "MIN" and you can view only the first
number hightlighted.

Andy Pope

Hi,

Right click the MIN on the status bar to be given a list of options.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Gord Dibben

Right-click on the status bar and select what you want from the menu.

None, Average, Count etc.

In your case.......Sum

Gord Dibben Excel MVP