-   -   How do I count something that has two fields that must be true (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/42310-how-do-i-count-something-has-two-fields-must-true.html)

Charles

How do I count something that has two fields that must be true

I am working to count items in a spreed sheet that has several fields on it.
I want to count how many items have an item number of "4016" and a price of
"100". Both fields must equal true for it to count them.

Thank you,

Charles

Bob Phillips

=SUMPRODUCT(--(B2:B100=4016),--(C2:C100=100))

--

HTH

RP