-   -   Take info on spreadsheet and turn it in a report (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/42300-take-info-spreadsheet-turn-report.html)

andreah

Take info on spreadsheet and turn it in a report

I am wondering if someone can help me. No one in my office including me
now if this is possible but..... I am needing to take information from
a spreadsheet with all of our customers and turn it into a report (like
an invoice) for each customer. Is that possible?

--
andreah
andreah's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26635

Bernie Deitrick

andreah,

Set up your report printing to extract the data from your datatable using VLOOKUP formulas, all
keyed to one cell on the report sheet (let's say A1). Then use a macro like:

Sub DoReports()
Dim myCell As Range

For Each myCell In Worksheets("Data").Range("A2:A2000")
Worksheets("Report").Range("A1").Value = myCell.Value
Application.calculatefull
Worksheets("Report").Printout
Next myCell

End Sub