-   -   location appears in scroll tip when scrolling down instead of movi (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/42224-location-appears-scroll-tip-when-scrolling-down-instead-movi.html)

Nadia

location appears in scroll tip when scrolling down instead of movi

I have no idea how it occured but I am now getting a tip box appear with fast
moving row numbers when I scroll down instead of the rows just moving down.
It is very annoying how can this be turned off??
cheers,
Nadia

Dave Peterson

You're using two different versions of excel. If you upgrade all your versions
to xl2002+, you'll see the live scrolling.

(Difference between work and home????)

--

Dave Peterson

Nadia