-   -   How do I slant grid line at top of each column? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/42134-how-do-i-slant-grid-line-top-each-column.html)

dick41ross

How do I slant grid line at top of each column?

I am attempting to duplicate a form that has the top row of each column
slanted at about degrees. How can I accomplish this in Excel.

Ken Wright

Select cells at top, do Format / Cells / Alignment - Set orientation to
about 2:30

Now apply a right & left border to those cells.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"dick41ross" wrote in message
I am attempting to duplicate a form that has the top row of each column
slanted at about degrees. How can I accomplish this in Excel.

Ray A

one way
FormatCellsAlignmentOrientation
HTH

"dick41ross" wrote:

I am attempting to duplicate a form that has the top row of each column
slanted at about degrees. How can I accomplish this in Excel.

Ken Wright

Forgot to say, you need to put something in the cells, even if it's just a
space

Regards
Ken..............

"Ken Wright" wrote in message
Select cells at top, do Format / Cells / Alignment - Set orientation to
about 2:30

Now apply a right & left border to those cells.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"dick41ross" wrote in message
I am attempting to duplicate a form that has the top row of each column
slanted at about degrees. How can I accomplish this in Excel.

David Biddulph