-   -   Printing Comments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/42129-printing-comments.html)

Coltsfan

Printing Comments

Does anyone know of a quick way to print comments in a cell besides
going to Page Setup? I was hoping to convert them to it's own cell but
didn't know if that was possible.

--
Coltsfan
Coltsfan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19982

Michael

Coltsfan, couldn't you record a macro going to page setup sheet comments
as displayed on sheet, and assign it to a button on a tool bar?
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Coltsfan" wrote:

Does anyone know of a quick way to print comments in a cell besides
going to Page Setup? I was hoping to convert them to it's own cell but
didn't know if that was possible.

--
Coltsfan
Coltsfan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19982
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=398761

David McRitchie

You can print cell notes with your printed sheet by choosing cell notes
option on File, Setup, Sheets

You can use a User Defined Function to get the comment value
to be shown in another cell.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#mycomment
---
HTH,