-   -   How can I add different numbers in a same cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/42054-how-can-i-add-different-numbers-same-cell.html)

Amit

How can I add different numbers in a same cell?

Is it possible to add two or three different numbers in a same cell? For
example if I have 200 300 500 in a same cell and I want to add them, I can
only do it by putting them seperately in three different cells and then sum
them up but what if I want to add them as they are in the same cell. Is it
possible?
Thanks

Gary's Student

Yes

Put =200+300+500 in a cell and the computation will occur.
--
Gary's Student