-   -   Formula to count the cells in a range that have a fill color. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4205-formula-count-cells-range-have-fill-color.html)

Slainteva

Formula to count the cells in a range that have a fill color.

I'm just trying to create a formula in a cell that will count the cells in a
range that don't have a "nil" fill color.

Jason Morin

See:

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

I'm just trying to create a formula in a cell that will

count the cells in a
range that don't have a "nil" fill color.
.

Slainteva

Thanks SO much. I really appreciate your help and prompt post.