-   -   How to change text string? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41948-how-change-text-string.html)

Dajana

How to change text string?

I have used the CONCATENATE function and obtained the result I wanted but not
in the form I need. My results are all joined into one text string (A,B,C,D)
however they need to be one beneath the other in the same cell:
Thank you

Biff

Hi!

Try something like this:

Format the cell to wrap text:

=C8&CHAR(10)&C9&CHAR(10)&C10&CHAR(10)

In the above, I'm concatenating cells C8, C9 and C10

Biff

"Dajana" wrote in message
I have used the CONCATENATE function and obtained the result I wanted but
not
in the form I need. My results are all joined into one text string
(A,B,C,D)
however they need to be one beneath the other in the same cell:
Thank you

Biff

Ooops!

I have one too many char(10)'s :