David Smith

Default Locate and delete specific cells

I need to locate all cells that have a specific value, then delete those
cells and the cells to the immediate left of those with the specified value.
Once the cells are deleted, I want to shift the remaining cells up.

I have worksheets with names and values. The values are frequently "NA". I
need to delete the values of NA and the name associated with that value, I
then want to shift everything up so as to remove all the blanks. Right now
I anm doing it manually, and I am sure there is an easier way of doing it.

Peo Sjoblom

You can do that directly withour first deleteing the values, select the range,
press F5, select special and then select either formulas or constants and
uncheck everything but errors, then press enter or click OK, Then press ctrl
+ - (control key and minus key), select shift cells up or entire row
depending on what you have in other columns

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom