-   -   how to in Excell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41887-how-excell.html)

mike

how to in Excell

I want to convert 212 seconds to mn:sec format in Excell

rahrah3a

try this. set the cell format to custom - "mm:ss". and type in this formula
where B6 represents a cell holding the number 212

=TIME(,,B6)

"mike" wrote:

I want to convert 212 seconds to mn:sec format in Excell

Dave Peterson

If you typed 212 in A1, you could use this formula, too:

=A1/24/60/60

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson