-   -   Title Cut Off if Rows to Repeat & Columns to Repeat are Both Selec (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41827-title-cut-off-if-rows-repeat-columns-repeat-both-selec.html)

unibaby

Title Cut Off if Rows to Repeat & Columns to Repeat are Both Selec

I need a way to fix a print problem. When I go into File - Page Setup, and I
choose which rows to repeat at the top ($1:$5) and select which columns to
repeat at left ($A:$A), the rows at the top never print completely on pages 2
through the end. Only on the first page can I see the entire title and
subtitle. On the remaining pages they get cut off where Column B would
begin. Can I fix this?

Kassie

Hi

Select only the rows to repeat at the top, and see if that solves your problem
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"unibaby" wrote:

I need a way to fix a print problem. When I go into File - Page Setup, and I
choose which rows to repeat at the top ($1:$5) and select which columns to
repeat at left ($A:$A), the rows at the top never print completely on pages 2
through the end. Only on the first page can I see the entire title and
subtitle. On the remaining pages they get cut off where Column B would
begin. Can I fix this?

unibaby

It does, but then how do I get Column A to also repeat on every page? Its
important because it is the identifier for each individual row which contains
columns and columns of data.