-   -   Can you keep a cells BOLD Font, cell color size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41803-can-you-keep-cells-bold-font-cell-color-size.html)

Trese

Can you keep a cells BOLD Font, cell color size

I have a template that I would like to maintain the Bold Fonts,cell color and
size for certain cells when pasting information from project or another tab
in the worksheet. Is this possible?

Dave Peterson

Do edit|paste special|values
or
edit|paste special|formulas

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

And if you're copying one cell at a time, you can paste directly into the
formula bar.