-   -   Formatting problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4178-formatting-problems.html)

soxn4n04

Formatting problems

What is the best way to make sure that all the text entered into a cell (1)
shows on the screen and (2) shows when the spreadsheet is printed?

I've tried autofit, but that is not consistent. For instance, it may show
the full text on the screen, but does not include all text when printed.

Peo Sjoblom

You can use a text box instead, excel will only print approx 1024 characters

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom