-   -   Excel Help stays on the tool bar- how can I use it (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41609-excel-help-stays-tool-bar-how-can-i-use.html)

puzzled OAP

Excel Help stays on the tool bar- how can I use it

I have been unable to access Help while using Excel. I am using only 3
worksheets. The Help icon stays on the task bar, although a right click shows
'move' and 'size' and 'cancel', I can only cancel.

FSt1

hi.
not sure but i think you may be clicking the wrong thing. on my xl, help is
a word on the worksheet menu bar.

Toolscustomizetoolbar tabcheck worksheet menu bar.
you should be a toolbar that sez....

file edit view insert format tools data window help

click help. follow the wizard.

Regards
FSt1