-   -   Need Help With Format paint (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41590-need-help-format-paint.html)

Leon Rosenfeld

Need Help With Format paint

I need help using format painter in Excel. I tryed MS instructions but it
dosen't work.

Thank you.

Leon Rosenfeld

Anne Troy

What kind of help do you need, Leon? Perhaps these instructions will help
you:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/f...oft_office.htm

************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Leon Rosenfeld" wrote in message
I need help using format painter in Excel. I tryed MS instructions but it
dosen't work.

Thank you.

Leon Rosenfeld

Dave Peterson

Select a cell with a nice format that you want to use elsewhere.
click on the format painter icon on the format toolbar
use your mouse to select your cell(s) to paste that format.

You can also double click on that format painter icon to reuse that copied
format (over multiple areas???).

Just hit the escape key or click the format painter icon once more to turn it
off.

--

Dave Peterson