-   -   Assigning macro to button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41578-assigning-macro-button.html)

Assigning macro to button

Hi community,

Having read no answer to my previously posted question, I try again, to see
if someone has found a solution yet.

My problem is the following:
I have a macro to perform an action on a chart. The macro button is also on
the chart (chart tab, not an inserted chart). I have assigned the macro to
the button. Everything ok, the macro runs correctly.
When I close the file and open it later again, the button is there where I
left it, the macro is still in the program, but the assignement is lost, so I
have to reassign the macro to the button.

Any idea? This is not only the case with that specific file but with all
files where a marco is assigned to a button.

Tx,
duxxyy