-   -   Can I paste data skipping the hidden cells ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41553-can-i-paste-data-skipping-hidden-cells.html)

tclark67

Can I paste data skipping the hidden cells ?

Can I paste data missing out cells that are hidden ?

Jim Rech

Excel's paste does not skip hidden rows/columns.

--
Jim
"tclark67" wrote in message
| Can I paste data missing out cells that are hidden ?

NlCO

Yes, you can ! ! !
Try activating the autofilter in the desired column, and selecting the
(NonBlanks)
Then Select the entire column, Copy, and paste where you like, thats
all ! !

Saludos

NlCO

--
NlCO
NlCO's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26123

Dave Peterson

It sounds like the OP want so paste into that filtered range (and skip the
hidden rows)--just about the opposite of what you suggested.