-   -   print page setup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41522-print-page-setup.html)

Lim family

print page setup

I have set left and right margin 0.1 in the page setup but the hard copy and
print preview show lots of space in right hand side of the report. I setu to
required % to fit into page and increase by 1%, it create a new page again
but there should be enough space for the report to fit into rquired A4 Papers.

Please advise.

Loy Swee

Anne Troy

Hi, Loy. Please check out this article--all of it:
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com