-   -   Q: excel opens in IE (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4149-q-excel-opens-ie.html)

JIM.H.

Q: excel opens in IE

Hello,
We just installed Excel 2003 and facing a problem with that. While we were
using excel 97, we were clicking a link in the internet and it was asking us
weather we want to do save as or not. Now with excel 2003, it does not ask
and open the file directly in the internet explorer. We are using windows
2000, how can we solve this problem?
Thanks,
Jim.

Dave Peterson

How to Configure Internet Explorer to Open Office
Documents in the Appropriate Office Program Instead of in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=162059

--

Dave Peterson