-   -   Need rows in Column A removed if they fully or partially match with any Column B row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41481-need-rows-column-removed-if-they-fully-partially-match-any-column-b-row.html)

[email protected]

Need rows in Column A removed if they fully or partially match with any Column B row

Hi There,

I have rows of text strings in Column A and in Column B.

I need rows in Column A removed if they partially or exactly
match with text strings in any Column B row.

Your input is appreciated!
Alexa

Dave Peterson

You may get better, er, some responses if you describe what "partially match"
means.

--

Dave Peterson