-   -   Can you use excel 2003 version with excel 2002 and 2000 on a netw. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4144-can-you-use-excel-2003-version-excel-2002-2000-netw.html)

cct

Can you use excel 2003 version with excel 2002 and 2000 on a netw.

We have 5 computers on a network and want to use different versions of excel
and access. Will this work or do we need to have all of the same versions
on each computer.

Bernard Liengme

All versions of Excel from XL97 have same file format.
This is NOT so with Access, someone with an older version may have trouble
opening a file make under a newer version. For details contact an Access
newsgroup.

best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme