-   -   Deactivate web toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4129-deactivate-web-toolbar.html)

Anita

Deactivate web toolbar

Is there a way to stop the web tool bar popping up automatically when I use a
hyperlink to travel between spreaadsheets.

Thanks

Anita

Dave Peterson

One way is to just to disable it until you want it back.

Option Explicit
Sub testme01()
Application.CommandBars("web").Enabled = False
End Sub

If you want it back, just change the False to True.

You could run that little macro, or you could even just enter the command from
the VBE immediate window:

Hit alt-f11
hit ctrl-g
type this and hit enter:
Application.CommandBars("web").Enabled = False
And close this window and try it out.

--

Dave Peterson