-   -   How do I show hidden column and row headings in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41271-how-do-i-show-hidden-column-row-headings-excel.html)

Mildred

How do I show hidden column and row headings in excel?

How can I display hidden column and row headings in excel?

Richard Neville

Excel displays only unhidden rows and columns, and their headings. But if
you make the width or height small enough, it might still be possible to see
the heading and not the data. However, this becomes more difficult as you
move to column AB or row 101.