-   -   Curser not highlighting cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4127-curser-not-highlighting-cells.html)

SCOTTS

Curser not highlighting cells

Hi, my Excel has gone haywire! When selecting cells in Excel, the curser will
not highlight them (with the flashing dotted lines). This just started
happening for no apparent reason. How do I fix it? Thanks!

Don Guillett

try leaving excel and coming back or even a re-boot.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software