-   -   import paradox database into excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41153-import-paradox-database-into-excel.html)

fange

import paradox database into excel

I have a database written in programme called Paradox and I would like to
fransfer it into Excel.

Dave O

You may find this a bit tricky, depending on the complexity of links
between tables and queries within the original database. Tables hold
information, and queries manipulate that data; if you need data that is
the result of a Paradox query you will not, AFAIK, be able to import
that to Excel. You'll have better luck if you need data from tables.

In a quick web search I notice that converter software is available,
which might be a fallback position in case on-board export capability
within Paradox doesn't work for you.