-   -   How can I replace a range of blank cells with a 0 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41151-how-can-i-replace-range-blank-cells-0-a.html)

Replacing blank cells

How can I replace a range of blank cells with a 0

My formula is not adding due to blank cells on some rows. The formula only
works if I type a 0 on each blank cell. Can someone kindly advice how to fix
this problem? Is there a way of replacing blank ceels with a ? I Tried the
replace function, but that did not work.

Many Thanks

David McRitchie

Hi Manny,
Would strongly suggest that if you want help with a formula or anything
else that you indicate what you have tried (the formula) and what it
did instead of work.

Try using the SUM Worksheet Formula it will ignore any cell that is not numeric

---
HTH,