-   -   How do I change the default paste behavior (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41080-how-do-i-change-default-paste-behavior.html)

Adam Bell

How do I change the default paste behavior

I do MUCH copy and past from word documents, and even sometimes html documents.

99.9% of the time, I want the paste to be "plain text" or "match destination
formating." Is there any way to make this the default paste behavior instead
of "keep source formating?"

I don't mind the little paste formating window beign there for the few times
when I want the sorce formating to stay, I just don't want to have to click
it 99% of the time to get the formating I want when I paste.