-   -   How do you link drop down lists in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41071-how-do-you-link-drop-down-lists-excel.html)

Angel aAlegria

How do you link drop down lists in excel?

I have a drop down list that that I want to link each item to a another drop
downlist. The items in the list are items that each have 3 different prices
and I want to have those appear as a dropdown list when u select it.

RagDyer

Check out this link to Debra Dalgleish's web page on the subject of
dependent lists:

HTH,

RD