-   -   Manual entered data on excel ms query is misaligned after refresh (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41059-manual-entered-data-excel-ms-query-misaligned-after-refresh.html)

Paul Mansfield

Manual entered data on excel ms query is misaligned after refresh

I have done an MS Query in excel.
I have added extra colums in the excel sheet which I want to enter manual
data in.
When I refresh the data, these manually inputted columns become misaligned
to the imported data they refer to.
Is there any around this happening.
I have tried to link the imported data sheet to a manual data sheet via
vlookup but this isnt working as there are no unique fields to link together.
Please help!
Thanks