-   -   Excel Macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41052-excel-macros.html)

TKO II

Excel Macros

I've created a macro on an existing worksheet and when I run it I get:
Compile Error: Procedure to large. How do I combine this macro into two
macros without the hours I spent originally?

StinkeyPete

Cut out logical pieces of the code and make them sub procedures and then call
the sub procedures in your main code. (Insert Procedure)