Sarah

Default Averaging function

Hello

I am working on Excel 2002. When I enter a function with the insert
function dialog box and when I press the Enter key which normaly
should validate the function arguments dialog box, the averaging
function works only for the means. I have this problem to my work but
not at home.

Thank in advance for your help.