-   -   In Excel, I can format some cells, and not others....HELP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/40991-excel-i-can-format-some-cells-not-others-help.html)

pk

In Excel, I can format some cells, and not others....HELP

Hello....
I set up my worksheet...all is well, save it....close it. I come back later
and my $'s have been removed...I can not format the cells to put them back to
$s. My dates have been changed in format....I CAN reformat them. What...????

Dave Peterson

How are you saving the file?

If you're not saving as an excel workbook (maybe a .csv or .prn), then this
could be the problem.

--

Dave Peterson