-   -   Circular reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4093-circular-reference.html)

Pat

Circular reference

There is a formula that has created a circular reference which I find very
difficult to find, even with the circular reference toolbar. Any one any
suggestions?

Pat

Dave Peterson

Maybe Stephen Bullen's utility

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm
Look for FindCirc.zip

--

Dave Peterson

Robin Hammond

use the demo version of XspandXL on my site. It's got a lot of circular
tracing tools, showing the full routing of the circularity.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com