-   -   How do I print row labels on alternating pages of an Excel workshe (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4083-how-do-i-print-row-labels-alternating-pages-excel-workshe.html)

Beckygnc

How do I print row labels on alternating pages of an Excel workshe

When I print a worksheet, it prints on 1 page down and multiple pages across.
I only want the labels to appear on pages that will be on the left when
bound in a book (I'm printing on front and back). How to do this?