-   -   Missing row numbers, HELP !!!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/40710-missing-row-numbers-help.html)

Tony

Missing row numbers, HELP !!!!

I am looking at a spreadsheet, but there are no row numbers.
I have column A,B,C,...... Where are my row numbers ????

Bryan Hessey

Tony,

Suppression of Row and Column headers is a single option on my Excel,
have you dragged a window too far to the left?
Can you see the left edge of the current worksheet window, or try to
maximise the window?

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=396313

Max

Not sure since you say you have column A,B,C,
but no harm trying:

Click Tools Options View tab

Under Window Options:
Check "Row & column headers" OK