-   -   Opening problem! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/40624-opening-problem.html)

fmkugur

Opening problem!

hello all
when i want to open my excel documents from file manager. when i click my
document excel opens but my document doesn't open. but i can open it from
file-open. if you can help me i will be happy
thanks

sebastienm

Hi,
Try
menu Tools Options, tab General, uncheck 'Ignore other applications'.
Close Excel and try again.

Regards,
Sébastien
<http://www.ondemandanalysis.com