-   -   How do I force a user to fill in all cells in excel before saving (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/40501-how-do-i-force-user-fill-all-cells-excel-before-saving.html)

tomtomtomtomtom

How do I force a user to fill in all cells in excel before saving

I have a form that I have clients fill out. I would like to force them to
fill in all cels before saving and sending the form. Is this possible?

YanYan

If you need the clients to fill the cell with specific data than you can go
to Data Validation. You will first need to create a list with all the codes
that you will allow the client to use. You can create this list on a seperate
sheet or on the same sheet. Hi9ghlight the cell(s) that you want to edit,
then go to DATA - VALIDATION. In the SETTINGS tab, chose "list", it will ask
you to highlight your list. Once done, the cell will have a dropdown menu
with your list of codes.