Stefi

Default Hiding Personal.xls using Novell Groupwise integration

Hi All,

I use Excel in Novell Groupwise integration. Trying to hide and save
Personal.xls the GW Save macro stops with runtime error 91 at
ActiveWorkbook.Save
line,
the GW Close macro at
If Application.ActiveWindow.WindowNumber = 1 Then
line.
Obviously, the integration macros are not prepared for saving a hidden
workbook. Has anybody heard that this bug has been fixed?
Stefi

Dave Peterson

I'm not sure how much else will break, but maybe you could code around it:

If Application.ActiveWindow Is Nothing Then
'do nothing
Else
If Application.ActiveWindow.WindowNumber = 1 Then
MsgBox "hi"

Or even add a dummy workbook.

Workbooks.Add
If Application.ActiveWindow.WindowNumber = 1 Then
MsgBox "hi"
End If

--

Dave Peterson
Stefi

Thanks Dave for your tips! Finally I found the simplest way to temporarily
disable Excel integration (I found a guide to it on
www.novell.com/products/groupwise/ searching keywords "excel integration").
Regards,
Stefi

€˛Dave Peterson€¯ ezt Ć*rta: