-   -   roundings formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4033-roundings-formula.html)

Keiron James Keeble

roundings formula

I have done a spreadsheet where I divid the number entered
in one cell by a number in a second cell the result being
eneter in the third cell. However I need to know how to
get the formula to round down this result to two decimal
places. Example cell D3 is the sum of C3/B3 but this needs
to be rounded down to two decimal places

Bob Phillips

=rounddown(C3/b3,2)

Help can be your friend.

--