Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mfshook62

Default Computer freezes while using mouse to select group of data in Exce

Regularly, when mousing to select a group of data in a column , using Excel,
the computer completely freezes up, and I have to hard reset to recover.
This happened with 98 and XP office versions on my computer.

Thanks for your time,
Mike Shook