-   -   How do I add V.A.T (Value Added Tax) to a spread sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/40238-how-do-i-add-v-t-value-added-tax-spread-sheet.html)

Crusty

How do I add V.A.T (Value Added Tax) to a spread sheet?

Hi, i have been trying to setup a spread sheet for my boss and he want V.A.T
adding to it, and i can't work out how to do this. Can anyone help?

Bob Phillips

=A1*(1+17.5%)

where A1 is an amount,

Or store the rate, 17.5%, in a cell and use that

=A1*(1+M1)

--

HTH

RP

"Crusty" wrote in message
Hi, i have been trying to setup a spread sheet for my boss and he want

V.A.T
adding to it, and i can't work out how to do this. Can anyone help?

Crusty

Thanks very much! a great help. Get this thing sorted in no time now!