-   -   bar code help, adding asterix to reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4020-bar-code-help-adding-asterix-reference.html)

R D S

bar code help, adding asterix to reference

Hi,
A simple one im sure, cell b4 contains a number, i want cell c4 to display
the same number with an asterix (asterisk?) at either side for my bar code
font?
What's the correct way to enter this?

Many thanks as ever,
Rick

R D S

seems to work after some trial and error,
could there arise a problem doing it this way?

Thanks,
Rick