-   -   Excel formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/40150-excel-formulas.html)

Rolaxis

Excel formulas

Whenever I copy a cell with a formula to a new cell, the results are the same
in the target cell as it was in the source cell. It doesn't matter what the
values are in any cell.

Dave O

The spreadsheet may be set to manual recalculation: press F9 to see if
you get the results you expect. If this is the case and you'd prefer
calculation to be automatic, click Tools Options and select the
Calculation tab; select Automatic.

Rolaxis

"Dave O" wrote:

The spreadsheet may be set to manual recalculation: press F9 to see if
you get the results you expect. If this is the case and you'd prefer
calculation to be automatic, click Tools Options and select the
Calculation tab; select Automatic.

Thanks! that was the solution.

Any answer?

Excel formulas

"Rolaxis" wrote:

Whenever I copy a cell with a formula to a new cell, the results are the same
in the target cell as it was in the source cell. It doesn't matter what the
values are in any cell.

Bob I

Excel formulas

Perhaps you have absolute addressing? The cell reference contains "$".