-   -   Where can I find a template for a Credit Union account? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/40132-where-can-i-find-template-credit-union-account.html)

Bill Sisk

Where can I find a template for a Credit Union account?

Where can I find a template for a Credit Union account?
This template should allow me to enter variable interest rates and allow me
to plan and forecast my future savings/loans.
I use Office 2000 on PC & Office 2004 on Mac

Dodo

?B?QmlsbCBTaXNr?= <Bill wrote in
:

Where can I find a template for a Credit Union account?
This template should allow me to enter variable interest rates and
allow me to plan and forecast my future savings/loans.
I use Office 2000 on PC & Office 2004 on Mac

Anything you could use here?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...356681033.aspx

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)