-   -   can I print labels using data from an excell spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4010-can-i-print-labels-using-data-excell-spreadsheet.html)

Cesspool lady

can I print labels using data from an excell spreadsheet

I want to know if it is possible to export data from an excel spreadsheet
directly to a database other than access,(as I do not have access) so that I
may print labels?

Earl Kiosterud

Cesspool,

Use Word mail merge. It can use an Excel list. It does labels.

--
Earl Kiosterud

"Cesspool lady" wrote in message
I want to know if it is possible to export data from an excel spreadsheet
directly to a database other than access,(as I do not have access) so that
may print labels?

Bill Sharpe

Some databases, such as Filemaker Pro, will import Excel files readily.
You can also try saving your Excel spreadsheet as a
comma-separated-values or tab delimited file and see if your database
will import the file.

I realize that's not "directly" as you asked.

Suspect the use of Excel data as a source for a Word mail-merge as
suggested by another response is the easiest approach.

Bill

"Cesspool lady" wrote in
message ...